Saturday, January 24, 2009

end of a shitty semester

yesterday was the last day for me in semester 5.
what a shitty semester man.
it was like the laziest semester ever.
and also most unlucky one yet.
with assignments like hell and postponed classes.

there's this one subject, web mastering which i hardly go to..
classes are only on saturdays....there's this one time our lecturer did a class on sunday..
like hell i want to go.. mapley keje mamak pon reti cuti la sial.

haha..
anyways.

yesterday was the final day of xms..
big relief.
finally some weight off my aching shoulders.

the week b4 the xms started, mama papa held a family meeting..
discussing what i would get if i met their expectations for this semester.
it was a good offer...
they would buy the rims that i wanted to buy with the money i collected for 10 months.
but there's a catch. as always.
i have to score at least 3.8 in my xms this semester..and to my disbelief the money i penat2 collect would go to the bank.awww man...
sigh.

sucks.

coz rite now...im not sure if i can reach their expectations...
im only confident in scoring only 4 out of 6 subs this semester...

which are.

project management
visual basic
web base
discrete maths.

the other 2.... web mastering and digital advertising is another story

web mastering bcoz i didnt do so well in my xm papers... i answered all of them..
but not really reliable answers. hehehe... plus...my carry marks are not that high so..i only target a B for this one.

digital advertising on the other hand .... i didnt do so bad in my xms i think..
coz most of the answers are quite ok...but my carry marks are low... coz my submitted assignments were under par to say the least. so we all like bodek the lecturer la to help us out a lil bit on this. we'll see how it goes. this sub is hanging by a thread.


so.... 4As 2Bs won't cut it.
only time will tell..


1 comment:

-zaty baharin- said...

wow.. u hav a deal wit ur parents.. me?? nah
haha
n yeah.. da ade scores da..kewlness..
hope u n me will get a good result.. amin!
=D